Saturday, May 30, 2015

Review: 21 Day Fix & P90X3

As of Saturday, I will have completed one full round of 21 Day Fix and the entire P90X3 program!

For the visual people..... here's a little Venn Diagram (lol, the teacher in me!) to compare/contrast....

Before these two programs, I had not enjoyed (or even fully completed) a single workout video in my life. I thought they were cheesy.... for people who haven't even walked around the block in year. I didn't like learning from the TV; I enjoyed listening to my music while working out; I never thought they were productive enough; I liked the gym.


Then I had kids. And I felt guilty leaving them to workout at a gym. I jogged with them during the nice weather, but that didn't work out when it was 20 degrees. Eventually, I fell into a habit of only exercising during the summer. YAY! for three months of exercise. BOO! for only exercising for 25% of the year.


I NEEDED a solution. I decided to give these DVD's a chance -------- I'm HOOKED!

I was completely wrong when I thought the workouts would be a waste of my time. They COMPLETELY kicked my butt. Some make me sweat more than others, but ALL make me work in different ways... it is CONCENTRATED effort for CONCENTRATED results!

A photo sneak-peak of 21 Day Fix ;)


Photo sneak-peak of P90X3 ;)


I start two months of Piyo on Monday.... stay tuned for that review... I'm NOT so great with the flexibility :/ But I think it's necessary! We shall see :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment